Primal Pattern® Movements
Today, despite the fact that we have more medical, sports and exercise technology and more doctors per capita than ever in history, we have more orthopedic injuries in almost every category recorded! It doesn't have to be that way. Paul Chek shares his unique approach to preventing orthopedic injury and improving performance through nutrition and optimal motor engram programming.
This course takes approximately 3 hours to complete, depending on how many times you view the videos.
Would you rather get the course manual already printed and bound?
Click here to order your ready-to-go copy from the C.H.E.K Institute, so you don't have to print hundreds of pages on your own printer!
CECs and CEUs also available for:
NATA - 2.5
REPS (UK) - 4
Fitness Australia - 5
REPS (Aus / NZ) - 7
Cooper Institute - 5
You will learn:
- How to recognize the need for a holistic approach to developing optimal resiliency of the body.
- The difference between an allopathic (isolationist) and holistic (integrative) approach to rehabilitation and exercise.
- The software programming vs. hardware building approach to rehabilitation and exercise.
- Paul Chek's Primal Pattern® Movement system.
- The importance of a base conditioning program and what such programs should address.
- The key concepts behind optimal motor engram programming.
- What biomotor abilities are and how to best address them in your exercise programs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content including all videos and articles.
- Complete all quizzes - they must be passed before you can progress to the next section.
- Once you have completed the course content, you may take the final exam. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Manual||Article|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 1||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Quiz 1||Test|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 2||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Quiz 2||Test|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 3||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Quiz 3||Test|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 4||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Quiz 4||Test|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 5||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Quiz 5||Test|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Video 6||Video|
|Primal Pattern® Movements: Final Exam||Test|