Assessing Core Function
Available Course Credits
Learn how to perform a thorough assessment of core function in order to select the appropriate exercises for your clients.
This course takes approximately 3-5 hours to complete, depending on how many times you practice the assessments shown in the course.
Would you rather get the course manual already printed and bound?
Click here to order your ready-to-go copy from the C.H.E.K Institute, so you don't have to print hundreds of pages on your own printer!
CECs and CEUs also available for:
NATA - 5
REPS (UK) - 4
REPS (Aus / NZ) - 13
You will learn:
- How to assess cervical flexion activation.
- How to assess transversus abdominis function.
- How to assess lumbo-pelvic stabilization mechanism.
- How to assess oblique muscle balance.
- How to assess lower abdominal strength and coordination.
- How to assess gross lumbar abdominal strength and stabilization.
- How to assess upper abdominal strength.
- How to assess lumbar curve.
- How to perform deep abdominal wall exercises.
- Proper activation of the thoraco-lumbar fascia system for total body stabilization.
- The importance of testing core function.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content including all videos and articles.
- Complete all quizzes - they must be passed before you can progress to the next section.
- Once you have completed the course content, you may take the final exam. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Assessing Core Function: Video 1||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Video 2||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Video 3||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Video 4||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Video 5||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Video 6||Video|
|Assessing Core Function: Final Exam||Test|